How to use the catalogue section :
1/ Registration :
To order from L'Arsenal on line catalogue, you need to create a personal account. To do this, click on "your account" thumbs that is on the left menu. Once on this page click on "create an account".
Please enter your personal information, check if they are correct, valid.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail for your registration, this operation can take several minutes. When received click on the link, your account is now activated, you can order now.
2/ Navigation :
Several choices are offered to navigate.
- You can find a range of items when clicking on the "Our selection" thumb.
- You can also find the five latest added items to the catalogue if you click on the "What's new" thumb.
- You can have direct acces to L'Arsenal and L'Arsenal Aero sections by clicking on their respective thumbs.
- "Catalogue" thumb contains the complete range of products (kits/accessories/books). For an easier search separate kits/books thumbs are available.
- Lastly "Shipping cost" thumbs gives you all information about shipping charges.
- On the upper bar, you can find the date of the last update, the guide and summary of your order status.
3/ / Searching :
Two different methods of search are offered in the catalogue.
- The first one is an advance search tool, you can use several key words, such as "Model kits", "Scales", "Kinds" and an open field in which you can enter any word that you find usefull.
For example if you are looking for an 1/400 resin Flower Class corvette from L'Arsenal you can fill the following fields : model kits : "L'Arsenal', scale : "1/400", kinds : "resin" advanced search : "corvette flower".
With this search tool only the kits field is mandatory, the others are optional.
- The second search tool is more global and works with keywords. You just have to enter any word you find usefull, and the search motor will provide answers.
4/ Ordering :
a) Ordering is easy, you just have ton navigate through the catalogue sections. For an easier search and order, some usefull informations are provided. On each item line, from left to right :
- a detailed notice (camera icon ),
- a reference,
- a description,
- the company,
- the scale,
- the weight (for shipping charges),
- the item availability (in stock , limited availability , out of stock ),
- and the price.
Ordering tools are on the right of the screen, number of item ordered, order thumb to confirm your purchase.
Once one or several items are ordered, the basket window on the top right is updated to reflect the changes in your order.
b) When your selection is done, switch to your basket window to confirm your purchases.
- Click on the "See your cart" thumb in the top right window. The complete listing of your purchase is displayed. You can of course modify/delete your basket content by clicking on the "add/remove quantity" thumb, or "delete item" thumb.
Total order amount including VAT will be displayed if you live in Europe, ex VAT total amount will be given if you are non EEC resident. Shipping cost will be given at this moment.
- When your order is complete, click on the "order" thumb. As you are already connected on L'Arsenal web site, the following page is asking for a delivry address. This one is by default, the address of your registration, but it can be different.
Warning : If you are not already registrated or connected to your account, you will be automaticaly redirected to the registration account. Nothing will be lost in your basket ! You will just have ton connect with your passwords, or to create an account. Just after your basket will re-appear and you will be able ton confirm your order.
- When this step is done, a summary of your order is displayed. You will find your personal information, shipping address, items ordering, detailed invoice, and method of payment.
- Click on "continue" thumbs to confirm and pay your order, or "back" to make changes in your order.
c) L'Arsenal.com is a secured on line catalogue, using https protocol to protect file exchange. You can also pay by Paypal. Once your order confirmed, you will receive an confirmation message.
5/ Misc :
- You can change of language by clicking on the appropriate flag.
- You can change your personal information in your account section.
- You can find all current and past orders in this section.
- You can subscribe to the newsletter also from your personal information section.
- For any question, any problem, and if you want to delete your account, please contact the site administrator.
Top of the page